TRIATHLON FEDERATION is founded in 1995 and
is the National Federation for the sports of
Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquathlon in Cyprus.
aim is to offer the opportunity to as many young
people as possible to get involved with these
sports and our vision is to put Cyprus on the
map of International Triathlon destinations
either for training or competing in an event.
Triathlon Federation is responsible for the
administration of all aspects of the above sports
Organisation of National Championships and qualifying
events for the selection of the National team.
* Organisation of training courses for athletes,
coaches and officials.
* Organisation seminars, presentations and support
initiatives for the development and promotion
of Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquathlon in Cyprus.
* Liaison with Cyprus Sports Organisation (CSO),
Cyprus Olympic Committee (COC), International
Triathlon Union (ITU) and European Triathlon
* Supervise the Compliance with ITU regulations.
* International representation to ITU and ETU.
Cyprus Triathlon Federation is a relatively
small federation is a very active one and one
of its first priorities is to contribute in
any possible way for the introduction of Triathlon
in the program of the Games of the Small States
of Europe (GSSE).
of the Cyprus Triathlon Federation are clubs
with triathlon teams registered with the Federation.
Triathlon Club 'NEREUS' - Nicosia
2. Triathlon Club 'ALASIA' - Limassol
3. Famagusta Nautical Club - Limassol
4. Nicosia Nautical Club - Nicosia
5. Paphos Nautical Club - Paphos
6. Athletics Club 'ASKLIPIOS' - Larnaca